Monday, December 22, 2014

 June 6th- 2015 

Owensboro, Kentucky Convention Center

Lt.Col Dave Grossman - "Bulletproof Mind"

When Good Men Do Nothing

Hosted by Liberty K9


I had the pleasure of hearing Col. Grossman speak a few years ago after I have read some of his books. "On Combat and On Killing" 

Since then I have been telling many people to read his books, listen to what he has to say.  After I have heard him speak he has been presenting his Bulletproof Mind series to Law enforcement and the average Joe citizen. 

This seminar is for everyone. This is not a Republican, Democrat, pro gun , anti-gun, seminar. If you are an American and breathing- this seminar is for you. 

If you have a family, this seminar is for you. If you are for guns this seminar is for you. If you are against guns this seminar is for you. Military or non military - yep 

THIS SEMINAR IS FOR YOU!

Below are some testimonies from folk who have attended one of his Bullet Proof Mind seminars. 
 
From: The Desk of Tim Schmidt
Dear Fellow Armed Citizen,
Tim's Family
“Here I am with my wife and three kids. These are the four reasons I carry.”
8 years ago, I read two articles that helped turn me into a responsibly armed citizen. One was On Sheep, Wolves, and Sheepdogs by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman. It started off like this:
Most of the people in our society are sheep.They are kind, gentle, productive creatures who can only hurt one another by accident.” I mean nothing negative by calling them sheep. To me it is like the pretty, blue robin’s egg. Inside it is soft and gooey but someday it will grow into something wonderful. But the egg cannot survive without its hard blue shell. Police officers, soldiers, and other warriors are like that shell, and someday the civilization they protect will grow into something wonderful. But they need warriors to protect them from the predators.
“Wolves feed on the sheep without mercy”
Then there are the wolves, and the wolves feed on the sheep without mercy. Do you believe there are wolves out there who will feed on the flock without mercy? You better believe it.There are evil men in this world and they are capable of evil deeds. The moment you forget that or pretend it is not so, you become a sheep. There is no safety in denial.
Then there are sheepdogs, and I’m a sheepdog. I live to protect the flock and confront the wolf.
If you have no capacity for violence then you are a healthy productive citizen, a sheep. If you have a capacity for violence and no empathy for your fellow citizens, then you have defined an aggressive sociopath, a wolf. But what if you have a capacity for violence, and a deep love for your fellow citizens? What do you have then? A sheepdog, a warrior – someone who is walking the hero’s path – someone who can walk into the heart of darkness, into the universal human phobia, and walk out unscathed.”

You Are A Sheepdog…

“A Sheepdog lives to protect the flock”
Friend, I am a sheepdog, and I am proud to say so. Since you’re here, I think I can safely assume that you are a sheepdog too.
That doesn’t mean I’m out looking for a fight – no way! In fact, one of my favorite sayings is that “I carry to live; I don’t live to carry.” But if I’m going to carry a gun and be a “sheepdog”, you better believe I’m going to study and train to be the most effective sheepdog that I can be.
That’s why I worked hard to put together a special “once in a life-time,” closed-doors event in Wisconsin with Lt. Col. Dave Grossman and 300 local USCCA Members.
After months of planning and tens of thousands of dollars invested, I knew it would be good. But I had no idea it would be this good…

STUNNED: I Sat Glued To My Seat,
Eyes Locked On The Stage…

“Lt. Col. Dave Grossman is an internationally recognized scholar, author, soldier, and speaker who is one of the world’s foremost experts in the field of human aggression and the roots of violence and violent crime.”
After eight years as the president of the USCCA, the bulletproof mind event featuring Lt. Col. Dave Grossman was a huge turning point for me as an armed citizen.
I felt as though I had been transformed from being a “sheep-puppy” into a fully prepared sheepdog.
Dave’s presentation lasted an entire day. At times, there was laughter, there was crying (no joke), and many times there were standing ovations.
Between learning how to deal with school and mall shooters, learning how to deal with the effects on my own body during a violent encounter, and learning what to expect during a self-defense situation… I learned even more than I imagined possible.
The topics ranged from school shootings to psychological response to a violent encounter… but one of the most critical things Dave revealed was the importance of having a sense of urgency. After all, you and I both know sheep and sheepdogs. There are many sheep that are very important to us, and it’s going to require responsible individuals like you and me to protect ourselves AND those who are too weak to defend themselves – my children and other family members come to mind…
To make matters even more difficult, it only takes a moment for your life to be flipped upside down.

Without warning, you or I could become
the victim of a brutal attack…

“Armed Citizens will walk away from the Bulletproof Mind 5-Disc Set with a new-found sense of mental preparedness that they’ve likely never experienced.We all wonder what our bodies will go through when we are forced to draw our guns, but unless you know the facts of how your body WILL react to this type of stress, you’re liable to hesitate in that moment of truth.”
Therefore, you need the confidence necessary to move forward with day-to-day living. You need to understand what it truly means to survive and thrive.The fundamental goal of the Bulletproof Mind Series is that you’re going to walk away knowing that you are truly able to make a difference.
After all, it isn’t only superheroes that change the world – it’s each and every concerned and responsible citizen.
This presentation is going to completely change your ability to control a violent situation. Unless you know what’s going to happen to your mind during a high stress encounter, you will not be ready to control the massively limiting reactions of your body.
We all wonder what our bodies will go through when we are forced to draw our guns, but unless you know the facts of how your body WILL react to this type of stress, you’re liable to hesitate in that moment of truth.”
If you want proof, just ask one of the attendees who was lucky enough to be in the audience that day. Dave’s powerful presentation was well-received by everyone who was there:

“My Family Is Safer Than Ever Before…”

…Worth At Least 100 Times More Than The Event Tickets… Lt. Col. Dave Grossman taught us more in 10 minutes than what I expected to learn during the whole event. He succeeded at jam-packing over 30 years of experience into a single day, in a way I have never encountered before. Because of Dave and the USCCA, my family is safer than ever before…”
-USCCA Member

“This Seminar Made Me A Better Man, Husband, Father, And Citizen…”

“David Grossman presented challenging and poignant info…I became aware that Personal Preparedness is a must for every citizen that thinks of oneself as responsible, gun owning and committed to excellence. This seminar made me a better man, husband, father, and citizen… If not me, who? If not now… When?”
-USCCA Member

“Eye-Opening…”

My brother and I attended the event and the information was very good and very eye-opening to what we will face in the future. The part about getting through to our kids at an early age to change the way we live is so true. My wife was amazed when I told her about the event. I would recommend this to EVERY American who cares about what we’re going through…
-USCCA Member

Here are just a few of the crucial topics that we learned about on that important day:

The truth about the explosion of violence in America (Think things are getting better? Think again…)
What it takes to be a warrior capable of stopping multiple attackers and mass-murdering lunatics.
The hidden truth about lethal combat…
How the body responds to a violent attack, and what you can do now to ensure your body responds the right way.
How to prepare your spouse for an attack.
The New Killer of the 21st Century, and why most people aren’t willing to talk about it…
Important drills that NOBODY practices that would save countless lives…
Who is Teaching Our Kids To Kill? Find out now so YOU can put a stop to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment